יום ראשון, 8 במאי 2016

caprichosa

It seems that every time there Kfritz'osh around, Kafritz'osh here Kafritz'ososh there .. here there and everywhere everyone and all nervous .. and well .. You can not really explain .. This means it is possible but I do not pretend to be a psychologist .. Well, I do .. it is not really accurate, can detect the truth behind each person with one small Kafritz'osh ..

But that's not what I want to mention here, but Kafritz'osh different kind, positive kind .. It is true that while we all already vegan, I was a vegan for five years, and unfortunately I can not go on, the extent of the gate that I lost with all the traumas caused I go back to animal protein ..

So I'm not vegan, but world peace talks to me, a new order, fauna loved me and cared for me also, so I want to talk here about Adidas and Stella McCartney .. So those of you who love the Beatles, I love Stella. . descendant promising, very concerning.

Adidas and Stella (I allow myself to shorten the purpose for the dialogue) created a collection that I love her. It is true that quite a few already accustomed to science fiction films and as we live on the border between the actual time for a futuristic .. This collection is definitely able to combine both together ..

I love sports .. As a youth sport was an integral part of my daily routine, now I'm pretty lazy, tired, if you will, and I try to adjust the extent of my lack of effort, because any effort to me by my size .. so I try to keep much.

In the past it made me lose a lot of weight, and now I try to keep it, do not lean my hands, not fat, healthy. Healthy enough gates will come back (I hope).

So beauty, I think the collection of Stella and Adidas lies in the ability to imagine yourself part of a futuristic .. And it's not only entertaining, (in talks to play), but makes you a player in the field in that symbolizes your truth.

Stella and Adidas were able to produce models, environmentally friendly materials, non-animal, with prints convincing enough to believe that animal (I know Stella is a vegetarian, and works towards animals has been a very long time, I love Stella, I'm biased). And not only that imagination convincing, but, designs cool, racial, avatars of the world of digital media, convincing enough to believe that whoever wears them are angels. angels who are riding the chariots of the gods, flying creatures, come where they stayed and return there without knowing where to where and where they are performing their duties faithfully, protect the environment and just whatever you want them, it's to think about until next time. they become able to imagine the real world. they painted enough to be tangible, physical. clean lines with geometry wondrous combinations of colors in each and tell full story. Ldgma each shoe I can create a wonderful character and the character will serve the shoe / bag / mat faithful.

This time they went on mainstream margins should certainly be at the center.
Their yoga mat rolled up in such a compelling aesthetics everyone to let you bealive he is a multi-messenger
Artist.

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=510374423&pid=uid625-33961575-62

 (This is a direct link to the rolled-up yoga mat, a brief glimpse requires observation, I have another dream which constantly sad or break).

Take Ldgma those shoes https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=457216757&pid=uid625-33961575-62

My mind only costs one word .. connection linking every part of this strategy without which the message is not passed, it is the relationship ..
I am an amateur racing messengers, couriers today is quite stylish .. beauty products is that they are accessible to every pocket .. moving average price of shoes around the price of a standard shoe, Ben 120-260 dollars when shekels per sneaker starting at 480 shekels, and are actually ready invest more than you can get higher as you can see ..
(But at a reasonable price can succeed to achieve uncompromising quality and beauty, and Sambol wins).

Their backpacks, Hiitksiti really, their structure adapted exactly to the back, to think in depth look into the case in the shape of a shirt, blouse dressed and complex case like a glove.

I think backpacks are women and men, Rabbi building colors, suitable for both sexes without distinction of sex, but for the controlled nature, has to be found without difficulty fashionable handbags in style.

Gloves, caps, socks, if you are practitioners, like Space Mountain Biking, Road Cycling Steele space, freedom fighters soul .. This collection is for you and you and you should ..

Personal branding is important for each person, is a custom setting, is intrinsic complexity in one sentence, and saying you determine ..

It is interesting to see a young one hears music and live life upside down .. like when Pink Floyd talked about not learning, they did not intend to go to university and take a degree, they were  said don't  bother us we want to  create. When Pearl Jam sang on the tattoos, they meant that people like to  put a label tag for everything, they were going to return, tell them you miserable. So yes, the company that talks about racism and social disparity, it's time to break boundaries and time, it's time to stand strong, with some as high as Adidas Stella drawn manga character, and play it Asian.
It's time to take a brush and paint the world when you are in it, that you put your content, you pour the contents into it, just like the songs, the sky will not always be bright blue, but the sun will rise from west to east, and the seasons will change every year, but these designs are absolutes everlasting. They do not have time, they only place to be and you elected to be among them. Full disclosure, I have no way of knowing the quality of the product  have not tried it, there is no doubt that the cover is pretty certainly, and it  may be  like Cinderella  suitable for the  right  foot, where it succeeds and live .. One of the other things that I really like is the Adidas signed on behalf of Stella McCartney, that Bitlgo'sit little music offspring pretty good.
I love the Beatles, love the Beatles, I do not like insects and reptiles,  in my own Habitat , but the Beatles I like quite a bit in general.

Another thing you can see is the back files of designs humor, times Kafritzo'sh makes me think that I was a punching bag for some people, those without a sense of humor at all, Hkafritz'osim ultimate winners. So let me say this, there are bag shaped like a punching bag, now I'm not sure what is in the public domain at Field designers conceived the idea .. but hey, if I had a case like this, and I met one Kafritz'osh again, I would take the bag and gives it to bat suddenly become a punching bag becomes accessible and easy to synch .. even can afford.

Https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=511583412&pid=uid625-33961575-62 (shaped bag punching bag).

I attach links the models I liked, wondering ..

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=506433051&pid=uid625-33961575-62

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=506433491&pid=uid625-33961575-62

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=491202467&pid=uid625-33961575-62


https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=509397288&pid=uid625-33961575-62

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=518040647&pid=uid625-33961575-62

https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=516400777&pid=uid625-33961575-62

Https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=507669977&pid=uid625-33961575-62 (Running suit that the future is not far away, the future is already here) ..

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה